Wednesday, August 15, 2012

NEWS Flash!!

So anyone who doesn't believe in miracles, you might want to re-think that possibility...

Got CAT scan results today and the primary (4cm) colon tumor is GONE!! The oncologist asked the radiologist to take another look (I don't think she could believe they couldn't find it...) and nope, no tumor visible!! I think that qualifies in the miracle category!! And besides that, liver tumors have shrunk to 1/2 the size they were - with only 4 treatments!

AWESOME!! GRATEFUL!! MIRACULOUS!! WOOHOO!!

Met another sweet nurse soul today. Talent and compassion in staff at MDA seems unending. Love those nurses!!!


CHEERS!! (with apple cider, of course! :>)


6 comments:

  1. That is awesome news! I am so happy for you. You are an amazing gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed a miracle and worthy of rejoicing with you! YAY! There really couldn't be better news here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH---MAZING!!! Just as you are!! Best news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot! I'm so happy to see how well you are doing! Keep it up with the butterflies and rainbows :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always told me that I could write my own story, so it is AMAZING to see you write yours! Much love and many prayers are being sent your way from Colorado! CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I commented on this entry before but....I don't see it. So..I once again want to say I am SOOOOOOO happy to be witness to your miracle Lylaine!!! God does hear our prayers!!! The Schapker clan will keep the prayers coming & you keep getting better! have a blast at the wedding!!
    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete